Friday, June 30, 2006

Happy 5th Anniversary

Whew.

This July 1st represents 5 years of being married to the most awesome woman I have ever met in my life, and I'm not just saying that because she will probably read this. I am very much blessed. We have a wonderful child together and another one on the way. I owe her credit for everything good that has happened in my life. She's truly one of a kind, and if you ever get a chance to meet her, you'll understand what I mean.

With that, I want to wish a very happy 5th anniversary to Urban Mummy, and state on the record, that this year will be focussed on getting you what you want and need in a husband and in life.

I love you,

Urban Daddy
(aka SpeakEasy)


Now for the gifts...

5 years of marriage are represented by wood and silverware. The gemstone is turquoise and the flower... Daisies. I've got them all covered. Also covered a few other essentials, to make things work this July 1st. Chocolate and memories of the wedding day, so long ago, at the Art Gallery of Ontario.

2 comments:

nouseforaname said...

I got divorced after my 5th year wedding anniversary. I was sad, but now I am glad. But to you- who seems much more grounded and happy- I say Congrats!!!!!

Blog said...

WOW! You're Urban Mummy's Hubby! :) I just figured that out--I'm a little slow on the uptake, it seems....Please tell U.M. I'm going to email her back to continue our email conversation--we're neighbours...! Joey's just been feverish, as you read in my blog (thanks for the advice--I took it, and she fell asleep on my lap...:) ). So, I'm exhausted.

HAPPY (belated) ANNIVERSARY! What a wonderful, loving post. So, nice!