Wednesday, June 21, 2006

How fucking dumb...

Today I came to the following conclusion about my job. I hate it. Not the actual work, but the people I am forced to work with or work for.

Why?

1) I’m really good at it. Like REALLY good. That makes it boring for me. There are no challenges.
2) The people I work with, who come to me for technical interpretation and assistance are REALLY fucking dumb. Like lamp-post dumb. The guy next to me was working on a calculation for the whole day yesterday. Couldn’t figure it out. Her asked for my help and figuring it might be difficult I said we should look at it in the morning. Well, needless to say, it took me less than 5 minutes to figure out what he was doing wrong, and adjust it accordingly. The people around him were shocked. I shook my head in disbelief and walked away.
3) One of my friends told me he likes his boss, but it takes the guy 10 minutes to spit out what he’s trying to say. He’s not hesitating because he stutters, or is trying to be politically correct, but he is stupid and unfit to be a manager. I mean shouldn’t a manager be able to articulate his thoughts???? Not here. You can walk? Breathe on your own? Not drool at the managers meetings? Then you can manage!!!! Idiots.
4) Got a new workload this morning. Worked through it after 2 hours and was looking for more work to do, so I started working my old accounts. Why??? Give me something to do, don't be satisfied because I complete my daily tasks.
5) Oh, and of course, I hate my job once I look at my paycheque every 2 weeks.

4 comments:

nouseforaname said...

I thought you hated the word stupid?

Angie Pansey said...

You're unreal! What a shit hole you must work for. Hahaha!

Urban Daddy said...

You are wise beyond your years, shroom. I do hate the word, "stupid", but sometimes it's nicer to say than stupid fucking idiot.

Super freak, you know it! Wait till I post about the psycho-bitch from hell that I sit beside. lol.

Charlie said...

works always like that, either the job sucks or the people do, it seems impossible to get one where both dont.. it seems exceedingly easy to find one with both being bad.

Your views on work, are reminding me strongly of my own.. :(