Friday, June 09, 2006

A giant among men

I must be a giant. All 5 feet, 11 inches of me. Super-tall. I don’t know how anyone pver 6 feet tall survives in this city, since at my towering height, I can barely make it…

… to work that is.

I walk from my house to the subway (and back at night), 5 days a week, and with every passing day I find it harder and harder to walk on the sidewalk in a straight line without hitting my head on tree branches from trees on people properties. Do these people never walk in front of their houses and see what a menace it is??? Or is every home-owner under 5 foot 5??

One morning I’m going to leave early with a pair of clippers and trim every fucking tree that I have to move my head away from, and lthen leave all the clipping on their front door step.
Grrrrrrr.

1 comment:

Off the Grid said...

This is why God created gas-powered hedge trimmers. Did I say God? I meant Canadian Tire.