Thursday, June 15, 2006

Thursday Thirteen (I hope)


Thirteen Things Speakeasy dislikes



1. Grafitti. If you want to paint things, get a job for student painters. I paid a lot of money for my house and down want your "artwork" anywhere near it.

2. Bamboo Shoots and Water Chestnuts. YUCK. Texture, taste, everything.

3. Fighting unfairly. If you want to fight, do it above board. Hitting below the belt makes you look like a baby

4. Skinny Women. Like really skinny, I can see your bones. Gross. Eat some more bread crumbs, waif.

5. The word "Stupid". No one is stupid. No one deserves to be called stupid or referred to as stupid. Doing so makes you, well, stupid.

6. Racism. Why do people have to make fun of other people because they look, talk, or thing differently. What make YOU so special. Last time I checked, as humans, we were ALL the same.

7. Monopolies. Why do some companies get to charge an arm and a leg for things without any checks and balances. See oil companies and banks. Is a trillion dollars profit a quarter not enough??

8. Bad sportsmanship. Competative is good. Bad sportsmanship is unnecessary, Makes you look like an ass.

9. Pushy people. Take a breather. Not everything can get done this minute. Some things take time and require patience.

10. Needles. Yuck. Say no more.

11. The Golden Girls. That show drives me crazy. I cringe when I hear the music.

12. House, and techno music and stuff like that. If it sounds like one really long song created by a computer, it's not music.

13. My aching back. It's keeping me from playing sports, and putting on my socks and shoes. Please go away!!!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are a lot more things you hate...don't hold back!!

By the way, if you want to get others to play, you have to go visit their 13s, and link back to you. Then when they come, you link back. It's all in fun.

nouseforaname said...

Hey, what is wrong with the Golden Girls- that is quality programing at it's best! How could you not love all the Bea Arthur is really a man jokes. Ha, just thinking about it makes me want to run out and buy the boxed set.

Shroom-Monkey's (by my definition)-monkeys who continue to suffer from flashbacks and delusions years after their drug and alcohol glory days are finished.

Anonymous said...

[Cue piano music.]

Thank you for being a friend.

Traveled down the road and back again.

Your heart is true,

You're a pal and a confidante.

And if you through a party,

Invited everyone you knew,

You would see,

The biggest gift would be from me,

And the card attached would say,

Thank you for being a friend.

Angie Pansey said...

So basically you are saying your ultimate nightmare would be eating bamboo shoots and water chestnuts in a grafitti covered house with Ally McBeal calling you "stupid" while a pushy telemarketer is harassing you on the phone with a Golden Girls rerun on TV and house music on your stereo while your back aches?

Anonymous said...

Don't hate me because I'm Beautiful.

Jill said...

I hate it when some people treat themself of stupid. We don't know all the things there is to know, but everyone has thier own kind of intelligence.
ANd when did it became a standard for 50% of the women to wish to have a weight under their healty wieght. If i wanted to se ribs, I'll buy ribs at the food market.