Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Long live the Whale

It finally happened.

Long Live the Whale.

The Hartford Whalers have won the Stanley Cup!!!!

They did it, of course, in disguise, dressed as Carolina Hurricanes from that hockey (NASCAR) hotbed of Carolina.

First Tampa Bay, then Carolina. OY. What is the NHL coming to??? What happened to the Black Hawks, Leafs, Bruins, Rangers, Habs or Red Wings? Well those team all suck, except the Wings, of course.

Kudos to the Bruins and Black Hawns for REALLY fucking up their teams. Do you guys want fans? Wake up before it's too late.

And while I'm on it... Build a fucking arena in Pittsburgh already. They deserve it. They are going to be a great team for years to come.

And my beloved Leafs... Bye bye Domi, Belak and Belfour. If Ferguson Jr can't find a scoring winger and number 1 Centre to play with Sundin, then he needs to go too.

Anyways, I couldn't find either my home or away Whalers Jersey, but I have my hat with me at the office. (Boss is an Oilers fan - oops). Make sure everyone sees it.

No comments: