Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Whew


Kittens. Crazy. But who knew? I certainly didn't.

This past Sunday, father's day, we took our son to the humane society and picked out a kitten for him. We had three cates (came with the wife) until 2 of them died within the past 6 months. Very odd, especially for me to have only one cat considering, as my wife put it, the cats to people to square foot ratio was very good. Now, not so good. But he loves the cats so we got him one of his own and he loves this one too. Owen we call him.

Well Owen, is crazy. After 3 days, he wont leave me alone. While I was working on my laptop, the little critter was doing laps of my head, running around my neck sometimes stopping to look me in the eyes. Then he followed my feet around. Stopping inbetween them, trying to stay close in case I left the room, or so he could get a good run at my shins. Crazy.

At 2 in the morning I could her the rattling of the cat toys as they moved from one side of the bathroom across to the other. He was playing. Awwww. He's a little cutie!!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yup, cats are crazy. One of the cats I have own was mad as hell. He did follow his shadow on the wall, accomplish to bit my underarms and his favorite toy was my hair. but at the same thing he was the only one that was able to stay in the house( i am allergic to some cat)