1. Lose weight
2. Learn to play guitar
3. Get moving on my promotional business... Time is money
4. Complete an inventory for our Craft business www.theembellishmentstore.com and get moving on the new business with our colleague
5. fix my computer or Ipod once and for all so I can listen to good music and not the same tunes over and over again for 6 months as I've been doing.
6. Find a way to strengthen the bond I share with UrbanMummy so she knows without a shadow of doubt that I'm her rock.
7. Take cooking classes
8. Get a "Big Boy" job, one where all my hard work, communication and insight are actually listened to and used to make the business more successful.
9. Take up a sport that wont kill me, like running, or ball-hockey again
10. Improve and upgrade my friends. I have some ok ones, but most of them, quite frankly bore me. Although I have 2 good friends that I have recently began hanging out with that I find very interesting and don't bring baggage.
11. Find an activity that UrbanMummy and I can really get into together and do for fun, like a craft, or sport or something along that vein.
12. Get our house all sorted out, organized, painted, and quite frankly looking like a house that adults live in, not renters with children and cats.
13. Get a short term promotion, or pass a competition at work to show all the clowns I work for that I actually do know more then they do, by dong an awesome job... Then leave for another job in the private sector.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, IÂll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. ItÂs easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants