Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thoughts...

So you are Air Canada Jazz and you need to find yet another way to save money. You've taken away food, charged extra for baggage, and added a fuel-surcharge... So what next? Some wise-guy decided to save fuel, they need to make the planes lighter and to do that all they need to do is remove the life jackets. Yup. It's not like your going to survive anyways, right? Yikes, Yikes, Yikes!

I'm on vacation and I'm tired and getting fat... What should I do? Exercise more? Nawwwww. I took off my sideburns that I've had for 8 or 9 years, in order to make my face look thinner. Didn't work. I have sideburn tan. Looks silly... and my face looks fatter.

Maple Leafs Foods has been found to be the producer of food with the deadly Listeriosis virus - and Maple Leafs Sports and Entertainment has been found to be the producer of a terrible hockey team... Hmmm. Coincidence? I think not.

Stewie got a letter from the tax department this morning - in the US. He's 22 months old. I'm thinking of calling them and letting then send up an auditor to count the money in his piggy (turtle) bank.

I'm also thinking about scheduling. My kids are uber-scheduled, and my wife loves to keep calendars in the kitchen for the family and her own, and my own, and we try to make sure they are properly updated. But what about for us, the adults? One big relationship concern for me - and maybe for you - is trying to find time to spend with your spouse / partner, to actually do something. So I think I have come up with a solution... Every Thursday night from after kiddy bedtime, to about 10-10:30 will be out of the house time. Every Thursday we are going to go out for coffee/tea/a drink/walk either by ourselves or with our friends just to get out and have some adult time.

Any takers for week one? :)

No comments: