Monday, August 25, 2008

Things overheard on a Monday...

Just a few more gems for this Monday;

"I bought bran flakes. They good? Lost 5 pounds this week".

"I went through the pantry and threw out 6 items this weekend. Not healthy. Wife bought ‘em and tucked ‘em away nicely, but I found ‘em and threw them away."
(Wont she be thrilled, eh?)

"We are way behind on the nutrition list…"
(... and maybe on the evolutionary chain too)

"I’m starting to make meals that are interesting…"
(Because before today, everything he was was boring?!?)

"They are claiming that leeches are safe to swim… in Lake Ontario…"
(Safe for the leeches, or safe for us?)

"They don’t want them to appear a toxic dump."
(I just write then, I don't say them. Who are "they"? What do they not want to appear as a toxic dump? I suspect they were referring to Lake Ontario)

"I’m thinking of making vegetarian spaghetti."
(Maybe that is what he is calling more interesting?!? Veggie spaghetti... WOW. What a novel concept.)

"It gets harder as you get older- nutrition – yeah, the brain gets slower…"
(Uh huh. Nuff said)

No comments: