Thursday, October 26, 2006

Things I am thinking of while procrastinating from studying for my exam at 9am tomorrow morning...

The Toronto Raptors are 7-0 in pre-season after adding a bunch of European players - unheard of in the NBA. I was excited about them anyways, and I like the coach, Sam Mitchell, and I really hate Vince Carter of the NJ Nets. Yay Raps.

Coca Cola Blak - a fusion of cola and coffee is scarily good. YUM. That cannot be a good thing for someone trying to lose weight and correct my back ailments like I am.

A regular caller to the all sports radio station the Fan590, named Philly Bob, is some clown who loves the Philadelphia Flyers hockey team. Today, he called into the Fan and said he's love for the Flyers to play the Maple Leafs in their next 10 games so the Flyers could go 10-0 after firing their coach and GM. Hey Philly Bob... You are going to lose to the Thrashers tonight and really, I'd love for the Leafs to play your 1-6-1 team for 20 easy points. LOL. And I thought you knew hockey...

Quiz: What do the Toronto Maple Leafs and Philadelphia Flyers share that no other NHL teams do???

Answer later on.

Evgeny Malkin in Pittsburgh... The Real Thing. Just like Alex Ovechkin, and Staal, Crosby, Vanek, Afinaganov, Wellwood, and all these fast, speedy creative kids who were too small to play or too creative for the clutch and hold NHL.

I believe it was me who claimed that the St. Louis Cardinals were going to win the World Series at the start of the season - my thoughts being that they lost last year and it was a total shock for them. Not so this year. They expect to win.

What is it about Dog the Bounty Hunter that I like? The premise behind the show, or am I just waiting for his wife to suffocate one show in her super cleavaged bosom. How she runs on that show is one of the 8 wonders of the world.

On that topic... There is a web-site looking for the true 7 wonders of the Modern World. They listed the top 100, I believe, and will unveil the results in 2007. Is it too late to submit a write-in??? I'd like to add the fact that people other than me read this blog as a real wonder. LOL. On that note, to all the readers, and those who enrich my life with your wonderful comments, I thank you and gladly add you on my sidebar for everyone to see. You are SpeakEasy / UrbanDaddy approved.

Am I really thinner if I weigh myself fully clothed at the end of the day, then re-record myself the next day in shorts and a T-shirt in the early morning before food? Which is my real weight? And for the many, except UrbanMummy, who look at me and are shocked at how much weight I "hide", thank you. I do hide it well, but that doesn't stop me from feeling huge! I would ALWAYS win prizes at the CNE or Wonderland or places like that where the "expert" guesses you weight. At the EX, I actually got a super-sized animal because the guesser was more than 50 pounds off on his guess. I gave him 3 tries? Do I really look to be 160 pounds? I was that weight at 13 years old. Geez. Kids.

Anyways, back to Segregated funds, or as UrbanMummy says, "Those funds relegated to the back of the bus, away from the mutual funds".

Answer to quiz:

Toronto Maple Leaves
Philadelphia Fliers

Get it? If not, email me.

1 comment:

nouseforaname said...

I always weigh myself in the morning sans the clothing- can't add any extras on ya know..... true weight is morning after a good pee....