Monday, April 30, 2007

"Da Da"... Yes I am!!!

Everything is right with the world tonight!

At about 7:40pm tonight, the Weed was laying on our bed, with a big smile on his face, when I came over to put him into pj's. He looked up at me and said, "Da Da". Clearly. Not like a fluke word, but the real deal! He called me "da da". So I called over Urban Mummy to taunt her, er, clarify, and her and I stared in amazement as he lay on the bed saying over and over again, "da da, da da, da da, da da".

I love that little boy!

3 comments:

Laural Dawn said...

wow!! impressive.
I thought babies started saying that way way older than the Weed. No?

Urban Daddy said...

Laural - I honestly don't remember from the Happy Boy, but did I forget to mention that the Weed also prepared all our taxes yesterday and today was solving differential equautions. He's THAT bright!!

LOL

Shroom Monkey said...

dude you know he is just babbling and any words he happens to say now are merely a fluke real language doesn't start til later....