Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Some thoughts for a Tuesday...

Poor Toronto Raptor Jorge Garbajosa, he landed awkwardly lasy night with about 4:12 left in the game and broke either his ankle or leg. It make me feel ill, and I'm not like that normally. Ugh. The Spanish 29 year old rookie, has been a wonderful fit for the Raps, and has become the teams all time best #15 taking over from the somewhat motivationally challenged Wince Carter.

This mornings 15-20 minute walk to teh subway and subsequential walk from the subway to the office was accompanied by some of the mesic I have heard in a long time. The morning randon mix was... Striptease by Hawksley Workman, Buddy Holly by Weezer, Death of it All by Rob Zombie, Hold On by Yes, Slither by Velvet Revolver, I love it Loud by Kiss and then Temptation by The Tea Party. WOW. Great music. I recommend if you do not recognize any of these songs that you pick them up. Guaranteed. Especially if your musical tastes are questionable (eh, Shroomie?). LOL.

Sleep? What is that. As a follow up to my last post, I did in fact make it through the weekend, and tonight is my presentation to my class - have not finished it yet... Hmmm. I have work to do.

Finished my group assignment, then my past due assignment. All I have left once the presentation is done is my final assignment for each course, some postigns them will be 3 courses away from my MBA. Whew.

1 comment:

nouseforaname said...

and once again a list, worthy of keeping to yourself... seriously honey bunny, your music selection sucks... Weezer??? why???? and Kiss- love em, and that is the best song ever!!!! but..... Weezer?????? I am gonna have to get a hold of you, and turn you out a bit...