1. Trying to finish a 8000-12000 word essay focussing on Knowledge Management and Confidentiality within the Canadian Tax System... bu tomorrow.
2. Building a better wife... By that I mean making th most of every second I get to spend with UrbanMummy and letting her know how great she is. Hanging out with her tonight would be a great start.
3. Taking down and out the remaining cedars in the backyard of my house so that the gardener can come and put up a fence.
4. Cleaning out the "Red Room" in our house, which is going to be the Happy Boy's room once the new baby comes (in 3 months), but we need empty so we can get him used to it, slowly.
5. Organizing and taking inventory of our Scrapbook merchandise and Embellishments so we can bring the store back online or get the mready to be sold in another store
6. 9 Reports for management on my work files, due tomorrow.
7. Taking care of my sciatica, and that does not mean taking pills to make the pain less. I'm tired of not being able to put on my socks in pain. I'm only 35.
8. Cleaning out the garage. For a freezer coming soon, and to put the car in it. So much junk.
9. Getting ready to complete an exam this weekend
10. Looking at 2 businesses to begin in the spring, or next summer so I can leave my job and let UrbanMummy just worry about the kids and her video Ipod.
11. Get my bike tire fixed and actually use it so i can lose some unwanted baby-weight. If UrbanMummy can lose all, and more of her baby-weight, then so can I.
12. Socialize. It's been way too long for old friends and hopefully some new ones. Once the week is over, it should be time to be social again. I miss talking to adults.
13. Sleep. I'd love to. Just say when, dear.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants