1. Great way to meet new, interesting and cool people, like your neighbours
2. A place to vent where they may not be others willing to listen
3. Provides a venue to divulge information you've been storing in your brain (or desk drawer).
4. Provides a venue to seek answers and clarification on a variety of issues from other "experts"
5. A way to have an Internet presence
6. Gives experience in HTML and other languages for those willing to experiment
7. Helps put you life into perspective seeing other peoples successes and failures
8. To get out your message as you strive to one day become Prime Minister of Canada
9. Gives you a venue to post picture of your kid kissing the neighbours kid in the playground tunnel
10. I blog to connect with geniuses
11. To make money ($$$$). How else can I promote my now small, soon to be big, promotional business. If you need anything customized, pens, mugs, t-shirts, convention bags, sports jerseys, golf balls, etc. I do it! Drop me and email and let's get it done. Remember, UrbanDaddy, UrbanMummy and The Happy Boy are soon to be welcoming another member into the family and need spare change for non-commercial clothes and Star Wars toys (and to feed the UrbanMummy scrapbook habit).
12. Because vanity plates are too restricting and Play Dough is no longer a viable option.
13. blog to be part of a community of people whom I respect; I want to understand their thinking and I want them to understand mine. I blog to be part of the conversation. I blog to remember. I blog refine my thinking. I blog because I don't think I really understand something until I write about it.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, IÂll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. ItÂs easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants