Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I've been tagged...

A few days later and I am finally getting to the meme that Laural Dawn tagged me for!!!

Instructions: Remove the blog from the top, move all blogs up one, add yourself to the bottom.

Jersey Mum
Full Plate
Misadventures of Mommy Laural
Urban Daddy

Five people to tag: Urban Mummy, Here Kitty, Kitty, Cheaty Monkey (Haley), The kids are alright (Penelope) and Girl "x".


What were you doing 10 years ago?

Wasting my time up in Richmond Hill, Ontario at my Uncle's office trying to determine whether I could make a go of it selling promotional items or whether I wanted to get a "real" job somewhere in the city and play like a grown-up. I chose the grown-up. I applied for a few jobs, broke up with both of the girls I was "seeing" and started seeing someone else. Time for change. It was a turning point in my life, pre-Urban Mummy.


Five Snacks You Enjoy:

Fresh fruit
Fresh veggies
Ice ream
Mint chocolate anything
Peanuts


Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To:

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Heaven - Bryan Adams
Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
Doesn't Really Matter - Platinum Blonde
Standing in the Dark - Platinum Blonde


Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire:

Hire a personal trainer
Travel a lot
Buy vacation properties all around the world
Buy a sports team to run - baseball, lacrosse or hockey
Buy a grand piano and get classically trained


Five bad habits:

Bite my nails
Wasting time surfing the net
Taking on way too many tasks at once
Waiting a week to sift the litter box (sorry dear)
Having to finish food


Five Things You Like To Do:

Gardening
Play sports
Cook
Listen to music
Thumb wrestle with Urban Mummy (although she cheats)


Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:

Anything to which my wife comments, "You are wearing that, in public?"
Cowboy boots
Pink
T-shits with iron-ons
Neon
(honourable mention goes out to - jeans to the office, and buttless chaps)

2 comments:

Laural Dawn said...

so ... the question here was for something that you would not wear AGAIN.
Please tell me that you never wore buttless chaps!!!!

Urban Daddy said...

LOL. I threw that in figuring no one would read this post and if they did - and catch that comment - that I would get a comment out of it. I worked!

I have NEVER worn buttless chaps... now a baby blue speedo, on the other hand...