- Around 30 bloggers - most female
- 51 storey's above Toronto
- A Metro Mama
- Some Mac and Cheese
- A tired - yet refreshed looking - Redneck Mummy (no pictures being molested this time)
- A Don Mills Diva
- A couple Silky White Russians - YUM
- Just Ducky ignorant parent chaos (lady, please take your stinky feet off the train table so the children who paid to play and use the table... Grrrr.)
- 2 cranky boys - both under the weather
- Birthday party vomiting
- Short naps (for the boys means no naps for Daddy)
- Pending Passover cleaning and organizing
- Coffee table dancing - the kids, not me... caught on video. :)
- A slightly (more than slightly actually, but always great to talk to as the other Daddy blogger at the past 2 events) intoxicated Denguy
- 2 funny bunny's (Better than 1?)
- Assertagirl - and great gardening tips
- An UrbanMummy and Daddy
- Low Grade fevers
- A Sith Lord - I am
- Nothing to eat in the house
- and little desire to go to work on Monday...
Mix it all together, bake at 350 for 45 minutes and what you get is...
... a pretty great weekend!
If I forgot anyone from the Panorama outing, please feel free to comment and I'll make sure you are on my blogroll for the next get-together.